Tuesday, 4 February 2014

My everyday makeup look..

I like to start with Rimmel True Match foundation in the colour Light Porcelian (I am horribly pale at the moment.) I filled in my brows using Benefit Brow Zings - I use the darkest one there is as my hair is very dark at the moment! I use Urban Decay Primer Potion on my eyelids which is an absolute godsend, it makes your eyeshadow look much more vibrant and it doesn't budge. You could practically sleep in your eye makeup and it would be perfect still the next morning. With my Mac Pro Palette I then use Naked Lunch eyeshadow all over the lid, with Satin Taupe through the crease; I also blend a little bit of Shadowy Lady through the crease for a bit of extra definition. I add a small amout of Nylon to the inner corner of my eye and also my brow bone for a highlighted effect. With my favourite gel eyeliner (by Maybelline) I line my upper lashline and flick the liner out slightly for a more feline look. I always use two coats of mascara (Maybelline The Falsies). I powder my T-zone with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent. For blush I use an extremely light dusting of Rimmel Live Pink on the apples of my cheeks. I use a small dab of Touché Éclat by Yves Saint Laurent under my eyes to lighten any dark circles. 

On my lips I'm wearing Baby Lips by Maybelline in the colour Pink Punch.



4 comments:

  1. Your eyes look gorgeous, I have a few samples of the UD primer potion which I will definitely crack open now if it's as good as you say! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes your eyes like eyeshadow magnets! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete