Friday, 10 May 2013

Hendricks Gin - A Most Unusual Gin...

For all the gin lovers out there, most women that I know, Hendricks Gin is something that I had never tried up until last year. I started working at Glenfiddich Distillery as a Tour Guide; The distillery itself is owned by the overarching company William Grant & Sons - technically still the founding family - but they own many other brands - one being Hendricks. This gin is ridiculously good. All you need is a generous measure, a splash of tonic water and garnish with a piece of cucumber and you are ready to be blown away. It is distilled in small batches which essentially means less than 1,000 litres per distillation. It can be used in cocktails and also drunk neat. A wonderful, wonderful gin owned by a wonderful traditional company.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Bigging up the Hendricks :D xx

    scottishwendy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Hendricks Gin. My favorite :)
    I'm your newest follower by the way!
    Kallie

    ButFirstCoffeeBlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete