Thursday, 24 January 2013

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

As promised a little review of the Falsies mascara by Maybelline. I heard Tanya Burr (YouTube beauty sensation) talk about this mascara a lot in her tutorials and she said it was amazing; I tried it out for myself and I find myself inevitably agreeing with her. It is amazing. My lashes are quite long already but they lie flat and have zero curl to them all. I spend about five minutes each morning heating my eyelash curlers up with my hairdryer to achieve the effect of beautifully curled, long eyelashes. This mascara has a spoon shaped brush - if you look at it side on - and two different types of bristle. Flat, shorter ones and longer ones. The finish is one that is rare for a mascara so low in price. The flared version of the mascara gives your lashes a gorgeous flick that lasts all day and they don't droop. People have always said the the Maybelline Great Lash mascara is really good, but I find for me the Falsies wins hands down. It stays put and doesn't flake off like a lot of other inexpensive mascaras. This mascara is around £8 from Boots. I've used Maxfactor False Lash Effect for years and this one is definitely up there in terms of application, quality and effect on the lashes.



No comments:

Post a Comment