Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Tom Ford Eyebrow Sculptor

I am a very big fan of eyebrows. A very big fan indeed. Now most of us aren't blessed with natural Keira Knightley-esque beautiful brows so we need a little help. My life has been saved, quite literally by this product. It's Tom Ford's Eyebrow Sculptor and it has changed my life. I use the colour 'Espresso' but you also get 'Blonde', 'Taupe', and 'Chestnut'. I hate seeing pictures of girls on Facebook or Twitter with ridiculous eyebrows that look unnatural and 'drawn on'. It looks so tacky and cheap. Tom Ford is a hero in this department. For those of us who need an extra hand with our brows to get them looking gorgeous this sculptor does the trick. It has two ends, one is an eyebrow comb to tidy up stray hairs and the other is the calligraphy pencil end. You twist it so only a small portion at a time comes out. Soft strokes with the pencil will fill in your brows and you can create a slightly bigger arch if you like, but don't go too wild. Crazy big brows are never a good look! The sculptor is quite expensive, retails around £32. I got mine from House of Fraser but I know that Selfridges stock them too. All in all, a great product. I used to use the Rimmel Eyebrow pencils but the Tom Ford sculptor beats all other competition hands down! A cheaper alternative is to use brown eyeshadows to fill your natural brows in. This does a good job of darkening them however creating arches is quite difficult to do without the use of a pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment