Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Beginnings...

My very first post. This is quite scary. I want to create this blog to share with people my experience and interpretation of beauty and what the term 'beautiful' really means. Like most girls I've struggled with my self esteem. Comments people have made in the past tend to stick with you and letting them go and accepting yourself for who and what you are is the toughest thing in the world to do! Some people see make-up as a just a tool to cover your imperfections. This is true, it is designed to cover our flaws and make us more 'beautiful' but I see it as something much, much more. I see make-up as a way of expressing ourselves just like art and fashion. By reviewing make-up and beauty products I hope to inspire you to become what you've always wanted to be. You are only restricted by the walls you build yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment